Friday 12 May 2023

Hi!

Hi!

Welcome to my blog!

According to collins dictionary the meaning of the word rambling is:

"If you describe a speech or piece of writing as someone's ramblings, you are saying that it is meaningless because the person who said or wrote it was very confused or insane."

This seems very fitting for this blog!

I am a mum, first and foremost. I also work, have my own interests, try and have hobbies and sometimes get it wrong (shock). And I will ramble away about what's going off, random thoughts and on occasion I may even have a rant.

I hope you enjoy some of these ramblings, and relate to, learn from or just have a giggle or cry (it is good to sometimes you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaded SATs and escaping normality

So this week we finally got through the dreaded SATs tests. Why 11-year-olds need to go through this torture I will never know. The week wen...